Finding Aid Database Digital Content
The collections listed below have been digitized either in part or in full:
- MS-0397 Alpha Pi Boulé Records, 1965-2003
- MS-0487 Baker (Hortense and R. Merritt) Photograph Album, 1906-1909
- MS-0405 Batty (George) Diary, 1854-1854
- MS-0324 Black (Samuel Thorburn) Memorial Collection, 1877-1922
- MS-0436 Brown (Harold K.) Papers, 1956-2000
- MS-0443 California Stage Company Register, 1864-1868
- MS-0440 Casares (Arturo) Papers, 1968-2008
- MS-0036 Center for Women's Studies and Services Records, 1947-97
- MS-0403 Chevalier (Haakon Maurice) Diary, 1945-46
- MS-0087 Citizens United for Racial Equality (CURE) Records, 1962-1990
- MS-0468 Eighmy (J. W.) Notebook, 1875
- MS-0127 Hitler Memorabilia Collection, 1932-1977
- MS-0469 Hooker (Marion Osgood), 1894-1896
- MS-0472 Jobs (Annie L.) Photograph Album, 1884-1887
- MS-0479 Kasch (Frederick W.) Papers, 1937-2011
- MS-0007 Panzram (Carl) Papers, 1928-1980
- MS-0183 Peoples Temple Collection, 1972-1990
- MS-0374 Power (Effie May) Papers, 1909-27
- MS-0274 Rohfleish (Kramer J.) Papers, 1935-45
- MS-0404 Sackman (Asa) Diaries, 1861-62
- MS-0234 School Integration Task Force Records, 1974-1983
- MS-0486 Shen Yo Scrapbook: 1924-1935
- MS-0399 Smith (Reverend George Walker) Papers, 1950-2000
Statement on Copyright in the Collections
San Diego State University Library and Information Access makes digital versions of our collections accessible in the following situations:
- The materials are in the public domain.
- The copyright interests in the materials belong to or have been transferred to SDSU Library and Information Access.
- SDSU Library and Information Access has received permission from a rights holder to make them accessible.
- The materials are made accessible for educational and research purposes as a legal fair use.
- There are no known restrictions on use.
San Diego State University Library and Information Access has made a reasonable effort to secure any permissions needed in order to digitally make available the materials found in these collections for personal or research use.
We would like to learn more about our digital holdings, and to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that we may make the necessary corrections. If you have any additional information about these materials, or if you would like to suggest a correction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.