Skip Navigation
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators
Contact Us| View Cart (0)

Cuyamaca Club (1887-) | Special Collections & University Archives

Name: Cuyamaca Club (1887-)


Historical Note: Incorporated on April 25, 1887, the Cuyamaca Club is the oldest chartered private social club in California. Its original primary purpose was to accommodate the social needs of local businessmen. In 1908, the club was moved from its temporary quarters in the Bancroft Building located at Fifth and G Streets into the Land Title Building at Second Avenue and Broadway. The Cuyamaca Club opened its membership to women in 1923.





Page Generated in: 0.055 seconds (using 109 queries).
Using 7.05MB of memory. (Peak of 7.25MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign